I just got an email enquiry from someone in Australia who wanted to purchase a pair of Kowa 8x42 BD Binoculars and wanted to know where best to buy them.
Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure of living in Oz, so wouldn’t know where best to get these or other binoculars. But as a complete coincidence, I recently noticed that Amazon.co.uk are offering free deliveries to not only Australia, but India, New Zealand and South Africa as well.
As with most good deals, this offer this one is only available for a limited time and The FREE Super Saver Delivery offer is valid until May 15, 2011. Although rather interestingly Amazon do go on to say that at the end of this period, they reserve the right to extend, amend or withdraw this offer. I guess that will depend on just how well it works for them?
How do you get you FREE Super Saver Delivery?
- You have to place an order over £25 of eligible items in your Shopping Basket.*
- Proceed to checkout.
- Make sure your items are being delivered to a single delivery address in an eligible international destination.
- Select Super Saver Delivery as your delivery option. For more information on delivery rates, see the International Delivery Rates Help page.
- Select “Group my items into as few deliveries as possible” as your delivery preference.
- Place your order.
* Again as with all these things there are a few restrictions and terms and conditions: S o for more details on what I think could really help some people out and to get your free delivery of binoculars – take a look at this help page on Amazon: